ILIAS is an open source Learning Management System (LMS) developed sind 1998.
- ILIAS is versatile: Course management, learning modules, test & assessment, portfolios, surveys, wikis and blogs are all built into the core, making ILIAS a "one-stop solution" for your e-learning needs..
- ILIAS is open source: No licensing fees, ever. Any special requirements can be implemented by our service providers. A voluntary membership to the ILIAS Society is inexpensive and grants you direct influence on the long-term development process.
- ILIAS is yours: Change its look, implement your preferred learning scenarios, integrate it with your website or intranet, activate only the modules you need, give each user the exact access and permissions you specify.
- ILIAS is standard-compliant: SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 learning modules. LOM metadata. IMS QTI Test&Assessment. XML, CSV and Excel exports. IMS LTI to embed external applications. Once installed, the complete ILIAS suite runs directly in your browser: No further software is needed for either learners, tutors or content creators.
- ILIAS is trusted: In development since 1998, it is now supported by 11 premium partners and more than 40 institutional ILIAS Society members. It has thousands of active installations, and is being used by millions of users worldwide.
- ILIAS is the Learning Management System that can cope with anything you throw at it: 100 or 100.000 users. Desktop or mobile. Use it as a simple course player, a complex authoring tool, a full-fledged collaboration platform - or all of these combined!