The IT and Media Plan 2017 of the University of Osnabrück addresses the use of digital teaching and learning materials and identifies the following obstacles:
- Teachers consider external material to be unsuitable, but do make use of genuine facilitations in the planning and implementation of their teaching.
- Teachers cannot find material that is suitable in terms of content
- Teachers are very uncertain about the legal situation and licensing issues.
OER can make important contributions to solving these problems. In particular, therefore
- make their own infrastructure OER-friendly
- the production of OER should be promoted
- Third-party funded projects on the production and use of OER should be carried out.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)