National Taiwan Normal University
Originally founded in 1946 as the Taiwan Provincial Teachers College, the school mission was to train outstanding secondary education teachers. The name was changed to National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) in 1967, but the commitment to quality education and teacher training remained. With the enactment of the Teacher Preparation Law in 1994, NTNU transformed itself, creating many new academic departments, and fostering an international environment conducive to the free exchange of ideas, as well as welcoming international students to enroll in academic programs. NTNU has established sister-school ties with well-known institutions in over 17 countries, spanning five continents: Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Australia. NTNU is composed of three campuses: the main campus, the Gong-guan campus (home to the College of Science) and the Lin-kou campus. Twenty-nine academic departments and twenty-three separate graduate institutes are divided between eight distinct colleges: the College of Education, College of Fine and Applied Arts, College of Music, College of Liberal Arts, College of International Studies and Education for Overseas Chinese, College of Science, College of Sports and Recreation, and College of Technology.
Lane 210 Section 2 Fuxing South Road