Open Education Training Week
- September 25, 2017 - September 29, 2017
- Turin, Italy
The OpenMed Training Week in Torino will represent the first phase of the OpenMed course “Open Education: fundamentals and approaches. A learning journey to open up teaching in higher education”, pre-announced here. All participants to the pilot phase of the course are expected to participate.
The week will aim at:
- Introducing the course to the participants
- Delivering introductory lectures on all modules
- Facilitating the identification of project works by all learners
- Start working in groups on the course themes and on the project works
Following the Training Week, the online part of the course will start, during which learners will go through the modules, run the modules activities and develop their project works until March 2018.